Getting Architecture License in the EU with UK Qualifications After Brexit


Hello everyone!

I am an EEA citizen currently in the process of applying for undergraduate architecture courses in the UK. I am considering completing my education in the UK & obtaining Parts 1, 2 & 3.

Does anyone know if it's still possible to become a registered architect in the EU, after becoming a licensed architect in the UK (with Part 1, 2 & 3 qualifications)?

I know that after Brexit "architects licensed to practice in the UK will no longer automatically be accredited in the EU," however is it still possible to get a European architecture license to also practice in the EU, by completing an equivalency exam?

Or does going to university in the UK completely close my option of also becoming licenced & practicing in the EU?

I have searched the internet on this topic but could not find a definite answer.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Feb 8, 23 3:17 pm

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

  • ×Search in: