Archinect
anchor

Designer Designing Extensions

Kenton

Hi, 

I have got an Interior Architecture degree and had worked in a few architectural and interior design practices in the past years. I am now working for myself working on small residential remodeling and extension projects. Dealing with planning, architectural and interior design, and project managing. 

Everything is done through planning, building regulations, and illegitimate ways, passing building control requirements. 

Would this be allowed in the UK, if the client trusts you and give you the opportunity? 

Good to hear from the perspective of architects, designers, and UK business owners. 

Apr 16, 22 8:02 pm
Non Sequitur

"illegitimate ways" and "passing building control requirements"

So... illegal then?  Tell your client to hire a qualified and licensed professional instead.

Apr 16, 22 8:06 pm  · 
 · 
citizen

.Tough Love2 GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Apr 16, 22 10:33 pm  · 
 · 
EmileLaird

The Information you shared above is great. I have been reading all you shared here. In this you explained everything very well. If i want any further guideline we will contact you here https://archinect.com/forum/thread/150307099/designer-results-designing-extensions.

Apr 18, 22 4:07 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: