Archinect
anchor

Has anyone heard about Rice's Master of Science in Architecture program?

Hello guys, 

I applied for a few grad schools, and I got the news that I am admitted to Rice with the support of half of the tuition. I applied for option 3, Present Future, which offers a Master of Science in Architecture degree. I could not find a single person who holds this degree on Linkedin. (There were so many M.Arch holders, but not MS in Arch) Also, I have looked up students' names in Present Future studio, but they are all B.Arch or M.Arch degree holders from Rice. It seems like it is a new degree Rice has created. Is there anyone who holds MS in Architecture degree from Rice? If there is, would you be able to elaborate on the program? I would really do appreciate your opinion.

Thanks.

Mar 5, 22 2:27 pm
placemaker

Hi! It's typically referred to as the M. Arch Option III program. You might have more luck finding information about it if you look for that terminology. It's not a new program, but it does seem to be growing, at least based on last year and the current year.

Mar 8, 22 12:18 am  · 
1  · 
jarch

You are an angel. Thanks.

Mar 9, 22 11:42 pm  · 
 · 
jarch

I appreciate y'all. Thanks for letting me know. That helped me so much.

Mar 9, 22 11:40 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: