Requirements to work in the UK, if I have studied abroad, but am a British National.


Hi there.

I am a British National, residing in Lebanon. I got my B.A in Architecture from a University here in Lebanon. 

Wondering what I have to do to be able to practice/work as an Architect in the UK.

Feb 19, 21 12:14 pm

You just need to apply for a position  really. Thomas Heatherwick didnt even have an architecture degree and now running an architecture/design practice. Most foreign-trained architects that I met while I was working in London did not register with the ARB.

Basically, you have no barrier to entry to work in an architecture office in the UK whatsoever.

Feb 19, 21 8:04 pm  · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

  • ×Search in: