Getting licensed in NY vs CA for Foreign Degree holders


Hi guys,

I am a foreign graduate with bachelors (4 year) and masters degree in Architecture. I am trying to find out which state between California and New York is giving better evaluation for foreign degrees and it will be easier to pursue licensure? I appreciate any help.

Jan 25, 21 2:01 pm

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

  • ×Search in: