Archinect
anchor

1year PG vs 2 year RIBA-Part 2 M.Arch UK

Vene_tion

I have two offers from UK universities currently: MA Architectural Design from Cardiff and MSc Sustainable Architecture Studies from Sheffield (I'm more inclined to Cardiff). While I'm undecided whether I'll be setting up a practice in UK or not which is why I'm debating myself if I should apply to Part 2 MArch courses or settle myself with one of the two offers. I want to know about the career prospects of MA Architectural Design course from Cardiff.

1). Will it get me jobs in architecture offices as designers or not? And what about transferring to Tier 2 visa post 2 year work permit with MA Architectural Design graduate prospects?

2).  What do graduates of MA and MSc courses do, as in how do their careers grow? I presume they dont go past 'Architectural Designer' titles, but correct me if I'm wrong.

My first priority for education in UK is that I'm at least able to pay back my educational loans, for which I'll need to work in UK for some years.

Thanks in advance!

Jan 10, 21 11:49 am

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: