Archinect
anchor

Portfolio Review - Updated Portfolio

Buja

Hi everyone,

I have updated my portfolio since my last review based on the suggestions, and I would love to get some feedback. Just to give a quick overview again, I am applying to a few M.Arch. programs in Canadian universities for this coming well.

Please follow this link to my updated portfolio:

https://issuu.com/bushraj/docs...

Jan 10, 21 5:56 am
BulgarBlogger's comment has been hidden
BulgarBlogger

how many reviews would it take for you to get that image and text alignment are compositional considerations you should pay attention to?

Jan 10, 21 6:59 am  · 
 · 
Buja

Hi, would you mind please giving a little clarification? Thank you

Jan 10, 21 7:05 am  · 
 · 
BulgarBlogger

How many years have you been studying? 4? And now you are applying for a Masters? Is that true? 

I would say, with this portfolio, go study something else. 

Jan 10, 21 7:20 am  · 
KingGizzard

Wow, insanely low and bold of you to put down someone else and tell them to study something else...
Regardless of the quality of the work being presented and how it was presented, you're in no position to discourage and bring down someone who is merely asking for help. that's a decision for her, and only her to make. If you have no constructive comments to add on what she had requested, then it's best to leave it at that. 

Jan 10, 21 8:18 am  · 
12  · 
BulgarBlogger

The truth needs to be said.

Jan 10, 21 9:16 am  · 
BulgarBlogger

especially before spending money and wasting time.

Jan 10, 21 9:17 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: