Archinect
anchor

UCL Bartlett MArch Application questions

_N8_

Is anyone a Bartlett grad, or applying to UCL from overseas? I am in the US and wanted to apply to Bartlett because it peaked my interest, but the process is quite different from the US schools. 

Question 1: Is it worth it to get an MArch from a school overseas if I want to get it transferred to a US license? A couple MA programs at Bartlett also peaked my interest, would it be foolish to go for an MA without having an MArch degree?

Question 2: What are they looking for in the personal statement? For US schools, I made it quite personal and relevant to current events, would Bartlett care about that as much?

Question 3: I have obviously a lot of questions about the visa process, is that something I need to work on even before seeing if I am accepted?

Thanks all!

Jan 9, 21 11:56 am
archi_gram

Their strength is in drawing and they like students with special talents in drawing (but a really specific type). You'll know what I mean if you look it up

Jan 12, 21 8:05 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: