Archinect
anchor

Fees Across Europe

outandabout

So the RIAI have just withdrawn the option for Overseas membership, meaning the cost of staying on the register has gone from €270 to €540 in one year!

This is an incredible cost to stay on the register, particularly for those in the UK who are already paying ARB and RIBA fees. 

So, in order to stay on the register post-Brexit, is there a resource of other EU countries' registration bodies and fees?

Dec 8, 20 12:11 pm
apscoradiales

Move to the Continent or get a EU passport. That would be a good start.

Let me ask you, how will you be able to practice architecture or do a job in Europe if you're in GB and only have their license once this Brexit is formalised? Will CH or NL recognise your GB license?

Dec 8, 20 12:16 pm  · 
 · 
outandabout

​I have an EU passport and am registered as an architect in both Ireland and the UK. I do not currently practice in Ireland but do want to maintain my registration in the EU [including doing my CPD etc.] so that I will be able to move back to the continent with mutual recognition in the future.

Dec 8, 20 12:23 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: