Archinect
anchor

Architecture or Heritage work experience in the UK

nicolab

Hi everyone! 

I've recently finished a post graduate diploma in architecture and conservation studies. I also have a bachelor degree in built environment studies. 

I am going to settle in the UK soon and I am eligible to work there since I am from the EU. My qualifications are also recognised in the UK but I still need to register them with the ARB.

Unfortunately, being a full time student for 6 years only gave me time to work for an architectural firm during the summer periods, therefore I don't really have any work experience. 

Does anyone have tips on how to gain work experience in the UK if you are a recent graduate who is foreign please? Apart from architectural firms, I'm also interested in working with local authorities as a heritage/conservation officer, however I can't find any graduate opportunities! If anyone can offer me advice on this matter as well I'd appreciate it so much as I'm feeling very lost at the moment.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Kind regards,

Nicola

Sep 7, 20 12:30 pm
Meganaldridge19

hi Nicole 

would it be possible for you to contact me? I may have something that would be interested in 

thanks Megan 

Jul 19, 21 4:47 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: