Archinect
anchor

this is beer. architect drink. now. (triplings!)

awaiting_deletion

I'm pro carbon neutral yada yada, just don't want my youtube/tictoc brain washed kids soon to be teenage daughters yelling at me...I'm cool, I'm cool. I like 2pac?!?!

Brewdog via Dezeen (sorry achinect, you don't care about beer and Carbon Neutral enough!)

BrewDog Is World's First Carbon Negative International Beer Business

link

how does one do a Tripling!  see DTL.DWG post below \/

Aug 29, 20 4:26 pm
awaiting_deletion

gTripling - a beer. a music. an architecture pic.

Otherboro - Interboro Spirits & Ales - Untappd

Crematorium Baumschulenweg / Shultes Frank Architeckten,Plan

Aug 29, 20 4:29 pm  · 
1  · 
newbie.Phronesis

O_o

IPA's an awesome choice btw, cheers!

Aug 29, 20 10:31 pm  · 
1  · 
Non Sequitur

half of my bar fridge, and part of the real fridge is currently filled with sours. Don’t know how that happened since I don’t typically like sours but they are here now, so I’ll drink them. 

Aug 30, 20 8:54 am  · 
 · 
curtkram

you fridge is filled with the beers you don't drink, not the beers you do drink. your toilet is filled with the beers you do drink.

Aug 30, 20 12:11 pm  · 
6  · 
bowling_ball

Good luck with the sours. Not generally a huge fan but these guys make (made?) the best I've had. https://www.alafut.qc.ca/biere/kapibouska/

Aug 30, 20 2:26 pm  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

what kind of architecture goes with sours?

Aug 30, 20 4:55 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

^good question. I’d say some sort of post modern revivialism

Aug 30, 20 4:57 pm  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

Philip Johnson kind of stuff maybe?

Aug 30, 20 4:59 pm  · 
1  · 
Non Sequitur

P Johnson but wearing oakleys and khakis instead.

Aug 30, 20 5:13 pm  · 
1  · 
curtkram

you need to poke holes in the bottom of the cans so water can drain out.  you want the dirt wet for the plant to be healthy, but i'm pretty sure most plants die from over-watering rather than under-watering.

Aug 30, 20 12:11 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

FWIW, IPAs are for Brooklyn types that think they have any taste. It's most foul tasting.

Aug 30, 20 2:39 pm  · 
2  · 
awaiting_deletion

India Pale Ale - how to get beer to India hundreds of years ago and not taste like absolute shit. Only New England IPA's, mainly from Maine are a craft beer.

Aug 30, 20 7:46 pm  · 
 · 
bowling_ball

FWIW, opinions are like assholes. To me, the hoppier the better 90% of the time. Once upon a time I drank an IPA that tasted exactly like pine needles soaked in alcohol (Pine Sol?) and five years later, I still think about that beer. I have no idea what it was and I have no way of finding out. So sad.

Aug 30, 20 8:12 pm  · 
1  · 
awaiting_deletion

this is true, the opinion part. That's an objective fact that opinions are like assholes. there is a beer in Maine, I want to say Bissel Brothers or similar, had Pine in the name, tasted like that I think this kind of architecture works with that.

Aug 30, 20 8:30 pm  · 
2  · 
tduds

Lobbying hard to earn my first-ever Thumbs Down here, b3ta.

Aug 31, 20 4:05 pm  · 
3  · 
b3tadine[sutures]

Sorry tduds! I know I'm in the minority on this one. The only thing I like hoppy, is my Kombucha.

Aug 31, 20 5:49 pm  · 
1  · 
Wood Guy

Dtl.dwg, Bissell Bros' flagship IPA is The Substance, but you might be thinking of Give What You Have. (I'm in Maine and like IPAs.) https://bissellbrothers.com/be...

Or you might be thinking of Lone Pine Brewing? There are many excellent microbreweries in Portland (ME) but they are one of my favorites. https://lonepinebrewery.com/  

One more favorite: https://foundationbrew.com/the...

Sep 4, 20 8:28 am  · 
 · 
midlander

BB - have you ever had a strong riesling? they've got that same amazing lysol / gasoline vapor taste, kind of tantalizing. anyway tonight i'm having my proletarian special cocktail jamesons and nestea (lemon). sweet easy and also so good...

Sep 4, 20 10:05 am  · 
2  · 
b3tadine[sutures]

Real Men Drink Something With Teeth

Aug 30, 20 9:48 pm  · 
2  · 
Non Sequitur

Can you send me a bottle of this?

Aug 31, 20 1:22 am  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

the Fever Ray with that bottle makes sense, now what is that architecture? Gropiusy?

Aug 31, 20 7:18 am  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

architecture sir?

Sep 3, 20 9:12 pm  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

right now...

Hawley Hefeweizen - Wallenpaupack Brewing Company - Untappd

no music

Comparative Architectural Details: A Selection from Pencil Points 1932-1937  - Institute of Classical Architecture & Art

Sep 3, 20 9:14 pm  · 
1  · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: