Archinect
anchor

Partner

jesperullbing

Hey everyone,

I'm an architecture student from Sweden and I just finished my third year. I think collaborating on a competition entry can be a great way to spend time productively during quarantine while getting to know other like minded people. Therefore, I'm looking for someone/some people to enter a competition with during the summer break. I have previous experience with student competitions and the last one I entered was UIA-HYP cup where we managed to reach finalist position out of almost 900 entries.

Let me know if you're interested :)

Jun 30, 20 11:05 am
Non Sequitur

This is perfect for Jawknee Music.  You should find and contact him.  I am sure he's just dying for an opportunity.

Jun 30, 20 11:07 am  · 
 · 
jesperullbing

Thanks for letting me know! I'll try to contact him

Jun 30, 20 5:12 pm  · 
1  · 
SneakyPete

Non was trolling you. Jawknee is a lone wolf type.

Jun 30, 20 6:15 pm  · 
1  · 
Non Sequitur

Pete is correct but I’m sure you would have discovered this ruse after reading half of any of Jawknee’s sentences.

Jun 30, 20 7:08 pm  · 
1  · 
randomised

I thought there was no quarantine in Sweden.

Jun 30, 20 3:51 pm  · 
 · 
jesperullbing

You're right, we're not obliged to strictly quarantine but we still avoid going out more than necessary

Jun 30, 20 5:13 pm  · 
 · 
jesperullbing

-

Jun 30, 20 5:10 pm  · 
 · 
beril

Hey, you still consider a competition partner? : )

Nov 16, 20 4:01 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: