Archinect
anchor

Self Employed in TEXAS with a previous W2 employment

yoonzchang

Hello,

I've been trying to apply online as a self employer on the TWC website, but I keep getting stuck at the wage part. On the previous employer list, it gave me 2 options: Not Listed or StarMaker Boxing LLC (I used to be a boxing trainer). From 2011-2018, I've had multiple part-time jobs until 2018ish, but none of my other jobs were listed. When I tried filing online as a self-employer (Not Listed), it asked for my wage and I put in my 2018 income (since I haven't filed 2019 yet) and it kept telling me that the limit could not exceed $15,000 a year. So I thought maybe my only option is to list StarMaker Boxing LLC as my previous employer, but I was afraid that I was getting paid too little, which would result in a low unemployment payment. So I started calling at 7:55am (opens at 8am) and the lines were already busy. Is there anything I can do besides waiting to speak to someone on the phone? 

Apr 2, 20 12:29 pm

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: