Archinect
anchor

M.Arch (Master of Architecture) program university recommendation

soham86

Hello guys.

I have applied to M.Arch (Master of Architecture) program at United states for fall 2020.

I am looking for sustainability focus (regarding environmental concern) in professional M.ARCH program.

Following are the universities/schools that I have applied to and got admits in all. I need university recommendation.

1) Arizona state university

2) University of buffalo

3) University of Arizona

4) University of illinois urbana champaign.

Which one should be preferred?

Any help , I would appreciate it.

Thank you.

Mar 1, 20 6:08 pm
Arcmash

I will personally go for University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign due to high ranking, but I don't know best.

Mar 1, 20 6:18 pm  · 
 · 
archi_gram

I agree. Urbana Champaign is a US News top 50 school (undergraduate general ranking), might be easier for you to land a job after graduation. Don't know the other three

· 
soham86

Thank you for your suggestions :) :)

· 
Non Sequitur

Boston. 

Mar 1, 20 6:42 pm  · 
 · 
soham86

Thank you for your help. :)

· 
Archpn

Hi, I have applied to Master's in architecture program for fall 2020. And I got acceptance to these universities 

1.Arizona state University 

2. Texas tech university 

3. University of Florida 

Any suggestions? Which University should be preferred?

Waiting decision from: Texas A&M, University of south Florida,  NJIT, Florida A&M.

Mar 10, 20 5:42 am  · 
 · 
archi_gram

U Florida is the relatively reputable one here

· 
archi_gram

If you got Texas A&M, it's probably the best architecture program on the list. Although U Florida scored a top 40 on this year's US News ranking

· 
Archpn

Thank you for the suggestions. University of Florida is my preference till now. But the program is not STEM. I got to know that the university has applied for that. But don't know how much time it takes to get STEM for the M.arch program.

· 
Arcmash

Hi Everyone,

I have applied for fall and got accepted to this schools, please I need suggestions which one is better?

1. University of Massachusetts Amherst

2. Bowling Green State University

3. Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute

Mar 10, 20 6:34 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

I’ve never heard of these schools, so meh, maybe do some research before applying? Adulting is hard.

· 

Arcmach, what degrees did you get accepted for? What are your end goals? That info will help us help you.

· 
Arcmash

I've been accepted to MArch program, my desired goals is to be a professional licence and practising Architect.

Apr 10, 20 5:55 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

• ×Search in: