Archinect
anchor

M.Arch (Master of Architecture) program university recommendation

Hello guys.

I have applied to M.Arch (Master of Architecture) program at United states for fall 2020.

I am looking for sustainability focus (regarding environmental concern) in professional M.ARCH program.

Following are the universities/schools that I have applied to and got admits in all. I need university recommendation.

1) Arizona state university

2) University of buffalo

3) University of Arizona

4) University of illinois urbana champaign.

Which one should be preferred?

Any help , I would appreciate it.

Thank you.

Mar 1, 20 6:08 pm
Arcmash

I will personally go for University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign due to high ranking, but I don't know best.

Mar 1, 20 6:18 pm  · 
 · 
archi_gram

I agree. Urbana Champaign is a US News top 50 school (undergraduate general ranking), might be easier for you to land a job after graduation. Don't know the other three

Mar 10, 20 6:11 am  · 
 · 
soham86

Thank you for your suggestions :) :)

Apr 8, 20 1:02 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Boston. 

Mar 1, 20 6:42 pm  · 
 · 
soham86

Thank you for your help. :)

Apr 8, 20 1:03 am  · 
 · 
Archpn

Hi, I have applied to Master's in architecture program for fall 2020. And I got acceptance to these universities 

1.Arizona state University 

2. Texas tech university 

3. University of Florida 

Any suggestions? Which University should be preferred?

Waiting decision from: Texas A&M, University of south Florida,  NJIT, Florida A&M.

Mar 10, 20 5:42 am  · 
 · 
archi_gram

U Florida is the relatively reputable one here

Mar 10, 20 6:08 am  · 
 · 
archi_gram

If you got Texas A&M, it's probably the best architecture program on the list. Although U Florida scored a top 40 on this year's US News ranking

Mar 10, 20 6:12 am  · 
 · 
Archpn

Thank you for the suggestions. University of Florida is my preference till now. But the program is not STEM. I got to know that the university has applied for that. But don't know how much time it takes to get STEM for the M.arch program.

Mar 10, 20 6:26 am  · 
 · 
Arcmash

Hi Everyone,

I have applied for fall and got accepted to this schools, please I need suggestions which one is better?

1. University of Massachusetts Amherst

2. Bowling Green State University

3. Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute

Mar 10, 20 6:34 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

I’ve never heard of these schools, so meh, maybe do some research before applying? Adulting is hard.

Mar 10, 20 7:31 am  · 
 · 

Arcmach, what degrees did you get accepted for? What are your end goals? That info will help us help you.

Apr 10, 20 5:36 pm  · 
 · 
Arcmash

I've been accepted to MArch program, my desired goals is to be a professional licence and practising Architect.

Apr 10, 20 5:55 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: