Archinect
anchor

M.Arch in Germany seeking for job in other countries

hathai

Hi. I'm 27, having my 5 years B.Arch in Vietnam and a Dipl.-Ing in an University of Technology in Germany (which equivalent as M.Arch, even more, it's a 6 years education). I have several experiences from working in different offices in Vietnam, Germany and I worked a month in Cairo. However, I'm really want to move around and extend my horizons. Many of my classmates moving to work in Switzerland and America. I'm Vietnamese so it's basically nearly impossible to apply in Switzerland. I still want to try out if I can have an opportunities to move out. 

Is there anybody out there had the same situation and work in another countries, continent? (Im looking for America, Canada, UK, Hongkong, Singapore and Aus)... And what about the working visa? Im working right now in Germany and having my working visa here, but still long way to go for a passport.

Sep 15, 19 5:54 pm

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: