Archinect
anchor

studying architecture

ne1

Hi,

I hold a bachelors degree of science in physics and I have always wanted to study architecture and be able to work and practice it afterwards. due to personal issues and things not working out, I couldn't go for it after high school, now I'd like to try again.

I was wondering which is a better option that would allow me to work as an architect afterwards, studying an MArch (usually offered by US/canadian universities for students with a non-architecture background) or a BSc/BA in architecture? I'd also like the shortest option due to financial and timing limitations.

Also, what are the cheapest universities offering those options? My budget for the entire plan (stay+tuition for the entire duration) is 22000euros.

I would truly appreciate any kind of help, this is truly what I want to be doing and I hope I can make it happen.

Jul 26, 19 6:33 pm
tduds

Get the M.Arch. Go to a public university.

If you're coming to a school in the US, you're going to have to scrounge up a lot of financial aid / scholarships / research grants to get through it with less than 22k euro.

Jul 26, 19 6:45 pm  · 
 · 
AlinaF

Get an MSc in Building Physics. 

Jul 30, 19 8:13 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: