Archinect
anchor

3rd Year Entry

archinectuser1

Off the top, is anyone aware of 3rd year entry architecture/environmental design etc. programs other than UBC and DAL?

Europe and UK included.

Thanks ahead.

Jul 7, 19 9:42 pm
Non Sequitur

why? It’s only undergrad after all. Just look for a 3y Accredited M.Arch and finish whatever degree you’re currently doing, then apply to it. 

Jul 7, 19 9:54 pm  · 
 · 
archinectuser1

I was admitted to Dal’s a year early but withdrew; am finishing my prerequisites for UBC at UBC this coming year. I want to apply to other schools incase UBC doesn’t work out. Any other degree won’t work for me. 

Jul 7, 19 10:11 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

You should have stayed with DAL. Besides that, if you’re looking to build a career in architecture in Canada, you’ll need an accredited masters (or barch equivalent) to even register as an intern. Something to think about as you’re shopping around the lower tiered schools.

Jul 7, 19 10:14 pm  · 
 · 
zeushimself

I'm pretty sure Manitoba's program is 2nd/3rd year entry and you can also receive advanced standing at OCAD. I don't think OCAD's program is considered a pre-professional degree but regardless it's still a design degree.  If you're looking abroad, there are schools in Australia that should he relatively easy to get 

Jul 25, 19 7:30 am  · 
 · 
zeushimself

yeah

Jul 25, 19 7:36 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: