Archinect
anchor

Residential architectural design fee, Florida

ViktoriyaH

Question: I do architectural residential design for builders new construction, including floor plan design and drawings by code, elevations, exterior design and some interior design with full kitchen design, providing 3D renderings for the clients with PRO Architect software. I also  provide options and do changes on the way until project is completed and client is happy. But I am NOT a licensed architect and do NOT do construction documents. I charge 50 cents per heated and a/c square foot. I do not want to charge per hours. I want to charge per square foot heated. Please help me to know what I should charge for my work. Is 0,5$  per square foot heated (garage, porch, deck and lanai is free) - too low ? Thank you very much in advance.

Feb 19, 19 12:48 pm
Non Sequitur

Charge a flat fee based on agreed design scope with an additional $/hr cost for revisions after pre-determined milestones. 

50cents per sq.ft is a fucking joke... but then again, this is easy-peasy stuff, so maybe it's worth that much if the client needs to take your work to a qualified professional afterwards.

Feb 19, 19 1:10 pm  · 
 · 
ViktoriyaH

Thank you

Feb 20, 19 6:06 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: