Archinect
anchor

I want to work for NOGs or humanitarian architectural work

Fatmi

I want to work for humanitarian organizations, but I am a junior architect. Anyone who has done it or has idea about it, please help?

Jan 28, 19 2:51 am
Fatmi

It could be abroad or home! 

Jan 28, 19 2:53 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

pick one and apply. 

Jan 28, 19 6:12 am  · 
 · 
Fatmi

I have just graduated and do not have much experiences and contacts regarding it. I do not have any such institution or organisation in mind, do you know any?

Jan 28, 19 7:14 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Giggle too hard? For fucks sake, can you even tie your shoes without asking for help?

Jan 28, 19 7:24 am  · 
 · 
Fatmi

You really do not have to reply if you think I am asking for too much help.

Jan 28, 19 7:56 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Take another look at your original question and you’ll see that my point is accurate.

Jan 28, 19 8:00 am  · 
 · 
geezertect

Hope you don't have student loans to pay off

Jan 28, 19 6:54 am  · 
 · 
Fatmi

Ahahah, Thankfully not :D . If it just covers my expense and flight ticket, should be good for me!

Jan 28, 19 7:13 am  · 
 · 
Volunteer

https://ngojobsinafrica.com/jo...

Just amazing.

Jan 28, 19 8:49 am  · 
 · 
Witty Banter

Check out https://openarchcollab.org/  I believe this is the spin off/result of Architecture for Humanity going bankrupt. 

Jan 28, 19 9:15 am  · 
 · 
Volunteer

Start your own NGO. I sense an 'Architecte sans Frontieres' startup forming. Don't raise your standards too high or you won't be able to hire yourself.

Jan 28, 19 10:15 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

that already exists

Jan 28, 19 10:24 am  · 
 · 
Fatmi

The deal is, I already have started to work in the rural areas of my country. but, it becomes limited in a sense, so I thought I should be trying to work with an organization. I love your idea, thank you!

Jan 29, 19 3:08 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: