undergraduate in the UK, postgraduate in the USA


Hello everyone! 

I’m an architecture student at University of Liverpool (RIBA part 1), in the future I would like to move to the US and be an accredited architect, but I am not sure how to accomplish it. 

I thought it would be easier if I choose to do postgraduate studies in the US but is it necessary? Or should I do it in the UK and then move to the US? 

I couldn’t find many sources of information about that topic and also I’m not very familiar with the American system of studies and being an accredited architect. 

What will be the best option for me? 

Jan 20, 19 7:27 pm

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

  • ×Search in: