Archinect
anchor

What exactly can I do with my bachelor in Architectural Science?

AvengersAh

I will be graduating from an accredited architectural science program in a years time and have been contemplating my next steps. Whether or not I pursue a masters depends primarily on what the bachelors allows me to do. 

Other than distinction, what can a masters in architecture give you that the bachelors cannot? (Can I run my own business? 

Jan 13, 19 4:31 pm
Non Sequitur

should you not have a basic idea of your options by now?

Jan 13, 19 5:49 pm  · 
 · 
( o Y o )

open a laboratory?

Jan 13, 19 6:01 pm  · 
 · 
randomised

I usually try to figure out what I can do with my degree before signing at the line which is dotted.

Jan 14, 19 2:49 am  · 
 · 
thatsthat

In the US, you generally have to have an MArch to be licensed, if that is your goal.  Unless you are fortunate enough to live in a state that allows you to get licensed through work experience.

Jan 14, 19 12:06 pm  · 
 · 
randomised

You can easily run your practice in Norway with that degree. Gøød låck!

Jan 14, 19 12:26 pm  · 
 · 
senjohnblutarsky

Accredited by whom? 

Do you want a license? 

What kind of business do you want to run? 

Jan 14, 19 12:58 pm  · 
 · 
curtkram

you're in a 4+2 program, which means get the undergrad degree, then apply to the master's program.

Jan 14, 19 1:07 pm  · 
 · 
Steeplechase

You can do whatever you want within the legal limits prescribed by the jurisdiction(s) in which you work. You can do more than that if you are okay with violating said limits. You can also rant on Twitter about said limits. 

Jan 14, 19 1:14 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: