Archinect
anchor

Working in a firm that specializes in earth-based construction

marumioce

Hi everyone,

I'm currently looking at jobs for after New Year's. I'm a recent graduate from a bachelor's in architecture, so I'm specifically looking at internships or equivalent positions. The only professional experience I have is a 6-month internship at a well known firm that also does, to some extent, sustainable design. 

I'm really interested in learning how to build with natural materials, such as making earth walls, bamboo structures, etc. Really want to be at a firm that constantly uses those for their projects! Does anyone have any tips or ideas about finding employment at these kinds of firms? Some firms that you might know of?

For consideration, I am a Mexican citizen, so working in a place like Europe is not possible due to visa restrictions. I'm more interested in working in a developing country, so to say, so any firm in that context is highly preferable to me.

Thank you!!

Dec 2, 18 5:38 pm
Non Sequitur

last time I checked, most construction projects are based on planet earth. 

Dec 3, 18 6:13 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: