Archinect
anchor

B.Arch from India. Advice on working/studying abroad

aishwarya007

Hello I am an Architect from India. I would like to ask what are the prospect of international students of finding well paid work and the chance of getting a PR after aster staying there fir 2-3 years. 

According to everyone the easiest country to get a PR in is Canada. But everyone I know who has gone their from my profession is complaining about ' not getting any good work in Canda !. Is this premise true?.

And what about US and UK , what are the prospects their. Moreover am still in the process of creating portfolios and filling out applications for the same , and I would really like a clearer picture about what I am getting myself into 

Sep 3, 18 10:22 am
Non Sequitur
There is tonnes of work in Canada but you need to understand that not all foreign degrees are acceptable as equivalent to our accredited M.Arch and licensing process.

But you can still find work as a designer is any office willing to hire you. It’s as simple as making the right connection and applying. Hard to do from overseas thou.
Sep 3, 18 5:09 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: