Archinect
anchor

How useful would it be if I get a masters or a certificate or diploma

SALVA.GA

Hi

I am an architectural graduate from belgium with a masters degree and 1 year of work experience in Tunisia teaching architecture and working at a firm. Now I want to work in UK and I was thinking what would be the easiest and fastest way to get a job here.

I am thinking of studying a specific topic in one of the university since I already have a masters degree. Would studying another architecture program help my chances to work here? what studies should i opt for?

You thoughts are much appreciated.  

Sep 1, 18 3:30 pm
citizen

Without knowing anything about the many variables affecting your situation, one could make the case that a second masters in an allied field could improve your employment prospects by broadening your professional reach.  Which allied field?  Whichever appears to be in demand and/or interest you.  Landscape architecture, urban design, planning, computation, fine art, historic preservation, business, project management... there's a long list of possibilities.   

Sep 1, 18 4:25 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: