Archinect
anchor

Collaborative

E2468

Hi,

I am looking for a partner to collaborate with for a doodle set. 1 doodle per day, for as many days for a month. 

We can decide the theme together or whether or not to have a theme. 

If it turns out well, we could sell try selling these and forward the proceeds to help out people affected by the horrid floods in Kerela, India.

:)

Aug 30, 18 2:24 pm
Non Sequitur

who is buying these doodles and if sold, why specifically this particular place? I've never heard of Kerela, so it must not be that special. Is Bono busy?

Aug 30, 18 3:12 pm  · 
 · 
sameolddoctor

"...never heard of Kerela (sic), so it must not be that special" - Nice, if its not in North America or Europe, its not "special", right? Dude....

Aug 30, 18 8:21 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Old Doc, that's why I defaulted to Bono.

Aug 31, 18 8:33 am  · 
 · 
randomised

Don't know if Bono is on top of things there, but Gehry already begun the rebuilding efforts I see.

Aug 31, 18 8:40 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Franky G representing in the blue rain poncho?

Aug 31, 18 8:45 am  · 
 · 
randomised

Not sure, could be yellow poncho dude too. I was talking about his Serpentine Pavilion in the bottom picture #toosoon?

Aug 31, 18 9:00 am  · 
 · 

https://qz.com/india/1368531/k...

Doodles are an inane response.

Aug 30, 18 4:27 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Maybe if we doodle on very absorptive paper?

Aug 30, 18 4:43 pm  · 
 · 
sameolddoctor

And yes, the doodle idea, though cute is nearly not enough to do anything for the scale of disaster in Kerala

Aug 30, 18 8:22 pm  · 
 · 
randomised

Doodles can raise awareness and some money for reparations but are obviously symbolic. But at least it gives people the idea that they contributed and did something, no matter how insignificant, it's a next step after clicking the like or share button on facebook for some good cause, it makes people feel good about themselves. The danger however is that people might think they did their part already and move on after liking, sharing or doodling rather than donating cold hard cash (no Turkish Lira obviously) or muscle capital.

Aug 31, 18 4:41 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Rando, are you saying that money and help is not automatically generated by my facebook likes? How so?

Aug 31, 18 8:34 am  · 
 · 
randomised

I think that's the Big Tech conspiracy Trump was tweeting about, they probably keep all that generated money themselves rigging them algorithms.

Aug 31, 18 8:38 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: