Archinect
anchor

It feels so GOOD when you know what you're talking about....

Listen to this - volume on. This is one of the best things I've ever seen on TV.  I've listened to it about 20 times.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Patri...

Aug 29, 18 9:08 am
Wilma Buttfit

Sounds good to me...

Aug 29, 18 9:10 am  · 
 · 
randomised

So that's what Sanford Kwinter's up to these days, writing scripts for TV shows...

Aug 29, 18 10:01 am  · 
 · 
archanonymous

I loved this show - disappointing it hasn't come back for a second season.

Aug 29, 18 11:18 am  · 
 · 

I'm enjoying it so obsessively - bingeing it this week.

Aug 29, 18 3:40 pm  · 
 · 
OneLostArchitect

liberty bell you on Reddit? Badass

Aug 29, 18 4:03 pm  · 
 · 

No, I'm not on Reddit. Stuff I google ends up being discussed there already, is all. I'm lame! :-)

Aug 29, 18 7:41 pm  · 
 · 
OneLostArchitect

Don’t sign up! It’s like crack cocaine! :-)

Aug 29, 18 10:16 pm  · 
 · 
Wilma Buttfit

The most important skill is confidence for sure. I hope to suggest some sperve-plinths and girdle-jerries ASAP. 

Aug 29, 18 9:21 pm  · 
 · 
You guys, Patriot is soooooooo good! Beautiful writing, intensely interwoven storyline. Low key simmering hilariousness. Social commentary on loyalty to corporations and music as an escape and maleness. The female characters are mostly crap but when have I not come to expect and navigate that in 50 years of consuming mass entertainment? So watch The Marvrlous Mrs. Maisrl AND Patriot. So good.
Aug 29, 18 10:36 pm  · 
 · 

Just finished Season 1. You guys this is one of the best things I've seen on TV in 52 years of watching! 

Sep 5, 18 9:42 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: