Archinect
anchor

OMG My World Is Rocked In A Huge and Wonderful Way

Anyone checked the celebrity news lately ;-)?

Apr 5, 18 4:04 pm
hellion

Brad Pitt is "spending time" with Neri Oxman, an architect and MIT Professor.

https://ohnotheydidnt.livejour...

Apr 5, 18 4:44 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

She’s fine as hell.

Apr 5, 18 7:33 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur
What has Sean Connery done today?
Apr 5, 18 5:59 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

I..... speachless

Apr 5, 18 11:08 pm  · 
 · 
randomised

If you can't be one, date one.

Apr 6, 18 3:20 am  · 
 · 
won and done williams

They both look pretentious and full of themselves - clearly a match made in heaven.

Apr 7, 18 10:16 am  · 
 · 
chigurh

brad pitt is a complete charlatan

Apr 7, 18 1:13 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

What? He’s a very good actor imo.

Apr 8, 18 2:26 am  · 
 · 
randomised

Guess it is about his endeavours into architecture. Charlatans are good actors, normally :)

Apr 8, 18 1:44 pm  · 
 · 
accesskb

Anyone sick of seeing her face and Brad Pitt's name in almost every other link or site you visit?  I've known about her '3d printed' work for many years now and its just wierd seeing this 'rumored relationship' story on Yahoo, NYT and every other site out there.. Make it official or enough of it already xD

Apr 13, 18 7:58 am  · 
 · 

Yeah, and looks don't matter, unless you look like her and/or Mr. Brad Pitt. Makes me rethink the idols we hold up to the admire.

Apr 14, 18 9:00 pm  · 
 · 
hellion

I don't know why but they both visually give me the David Fincher/Fight Club/Tyler Durden-Maria Singer vibe. 

Apr 14, 18 9:17 pm  · 
 · 
geezertect

Architecture is the perfect hobby for the spoiled rich.  These two have figured it out.  Too bad the rest of us didn't.

Apr 14, 18 11:05 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: