Archinect
anchor

Architecture student internship in Europe

tima

Hello!

I'm a third year architecture student and i want to apply for a 6 week long internship in the summer. Could anyone suggest any interesting firms i can apply to?

Jan 25, 18 3:15 pm
Non Sequitur
Never accept an unpaid position.
Jan 25, 18 5:44 pm  · 
 · 
accesskb

6 weeks is incredibly short.  Firms in UK tend to pay interns better.  Most of Europe, very little, 500euros per month or so.

Good luck.

Jan 25, 18 10:28 pm  · 
 · 
randomised

Try looking into the Leonardo/Erasmus programme for additional funding for your internship.

Jan 26, 18 4:02 am  · 
 · 
tima

hello! Noo I don’t mind it being unpaid 

However, I’m looking for a firm that I can get hands on experience from for a duration of 6-8 weeks this summer 

Do you know of any? I’m mainly interested in Spain and Italy 

Jan 26, 18 10:05 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Yes, you should mind if it's unpaid.... you should mind big-time. No excuse and accepting unpaid internships shows future employers that you don't know the value of your time.

Jan 26, 18 10:23 am  · 
 · 
h2osuperfly

Tima - I know I'm late on this, but accepting an unpaid internship just creates more unpaid internships for people who cannot afford them. This exacerbates the effect affluence and lack-thereof has on participation in the profession.

Jun 7, 18 2:12 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: