Archinect
anchor

Strelka Institute for Media Architecture and Design

Gaidamack

I searched in the forum for a thread about it, but didn't find any. So I wanted to ask if some of you have applied or studied there? I'd love to hear some feedback on them. 

From what I've seen on their website they seem like the kind of school that tackles of issues in urbanism/architecture differently and seem to put more emphasis on new media and how it could be part of the way we perceive and represent architecture in our modern era, and that made me quite intrigued and I'm seriously considering applying to one of their programs onces I research the matter more thoroughly. 

Sep 5, 17 11:07 am
archietechie

Good question. I'd like to hear more from our comrade russian's counterpart to architecture education too.

P.S.: Don't give any of that commie-boogieman crap. 

Sep 5, 17 12:36 pm  · 
 · 
randomised

Well, the curriculum was largely set up by AMO-OMA as far as I remember and lots of their staff has links to Rem in one way or the other, I believe Rem's fascination with the countryside (as opposed to everybody else's focus on the city) stems largely from the Russian condition in the hinterland I think, although not sure about that one. Don't know anyone who studies/d there, only know some people that taught the occasional workshop.

Sep 5, 17 1:02 pm  · 
 · 
Archinect

You can find information on their Archinect School profile - https://archinect.com/strelkai...

Sep 5, 17 4:11 pm  · 
 · 
Gaidamack

Yes I know, I read it. But I'm looking to hear from people who actually studies/d there and might have a different point of view to how things are. 

Sep 6, 17 12:48 pm  · 
 · 
randomised

https://archinect.com/alinabibisheva

Sep 6, 17 1:34 pm  · 
 · 

Even i have the same interest and got to know about strelka a few months back.

Definitiely looking for a feeback myself guys.

Thanks

Sep 22, 17 2:56 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: