Archinect
anchor

Bjarke ingels last book"Hot to cold"

Zakkzoo
Hello everyone
I m an architectural student and I'm looking for the BIG's book hot to to cold..
Where can I get it please ?
They said that it's too interesting so I'm looking forward to take a peek on it.

Jul 25, 17 6:03 pm

Is Google broken? Did all the libraries burn down? Did Amazon stop selling books? 

Jul 25, 17 6:13 pm  · 
1  · 
geezertect

https://www.taschen.com/pages/...

Jul 25, 17 7:20 pm  · 
 · 

hope this helps:

Jul 25, 17 8:09 pm  · 
1  · 
archinine
Hate it when the google shuts down
Jul 25, 17 10:48 pm  · 
 · 
starrchitect

It used to be that schools taught students how to research on their own without hand holding.

Jul 26, 17 10:50 am  · 
 · 
geezertect

That's just so analog. LOL

Jul 26, 17 1:10 pm  · 
 · 

It used to be that schools taught students to stay away from Wikipedia as a primary source. However, in this case Bjarke's Wikipedia page has a link to where you can buy the book. So maybe schools should start teaching research again and keep it simple for these young minds by allowing Wikipedia. 

Jul 26, 17 11:37 am  · 
 · 
citizen

Nothing inherently wrong with Wikipedia, unless cited / depended upon as a primary source, as EA notes.

Trouble ensues when an entire generation doesn't know what this means.

Jul 26, 17 12:00 pm  · 
 · 
tduds

Dumb students cited wikipedia. Smart students went to the library. The smartest students cited the primary source that wikipedia cites.​

Jul 26, 17 12:21 pm  · 
 · 
citizen

Exactly. It's a useful secondary source collecting and citing primary sources.

Jul 26, 17 12:27 pm  · 
 · 

The top 1% of the smartest students had holds placed on books in the library, that the wikipedia article cited as primary sources, before class was dismissed. Then the smart students got upset when they went to the library after class and couldn't check out the book.

Jul 26, 17 12:30 pm  · 
 · 
citizen

Just like in days of yore...

Jul 26, 17 12:45 pm  · 
 · 
randomised

Found it! All you need to do is switch on HD and press pause after each page :)

Jul 27, 17 8:14 am  · 
 · 
randomised

Oh, and you're welcome!

Jul 27, 17 9:36 am  · 
 · 
citizen

Now these kids'll never learn!

Jul 27, 17 11:32 am  · 
 · 
randomised

Oops, indeed...all they need to do is play the link on an iPad, pause every page and put the tablet on the Xerox and you have yourself a real
book.

Jul 27, 17 12:17 pm  · 
 · 
cipyboy

now this is clever...

Jul 28, 17 4:25 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: