Archinect
anchor

How do I live out or develop my sense aesthetics/Perspectives

naveenramesh

Hi,

I don`t know if this is the right forum, because it`s for professionals, but there are very few architecture forums in the internet.

Is there a practical for my sense of aesthetics? Drawing, discussing architecture with a peer group, CAD? How did you start?

All I know is that Beautiful Buildings always put me in an ecstatic mood,since my birth (my mother told me that), I spend hours watching them on youtube and real lifeand I go to beautiful places when I am depressed. Sorry for that narcisisstic rant. I am not a pracical person, I don`t know how to develop that trait. Please give me practical Advice.

Thank you for your help,

Naveen Ramesh

Jun 29, 17 3:09 pm
JLC-1

try looking at how things are built, go to construction sites - you know, before all the lights, windows, decorations are in place.

Jun 29, 17 3:38 pm  · 
 · 
TIQM

Go to beautiful buildings, and beautiful urban places, and draw them.  This is the best way to begin to understand how great architecture works, and how it connects with people. 

Jun 29, 17 3:45 pm  · 
 · 

Study life drawing and art history.

Jun 29, 17 9:54 pm  · 
 · 

photography could Be fun, it's a skill you can build as well as an art and give some you a reason to go out and find things to photograph . 

Jul 2, 17 9:34 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: