Archinect
anchor

Response date KADK,TU Delft, ITKE

sofia_styl

Hello! 

Does any of you who had an answer from KADK, TU Delft or ITKE know when do they approximately give an acceptance answer?

Thanks

Apr 10, 17 10:30 am
arch.shaheen

i also admitted to ITECH, but no answer until now

but it seems they have already chosen and done the interviews 

http://archinect.com/forum/thread/150002278/itech-stuttgart-or-tu-delft-hyperbody

Apr 10, 17 4:46 pm  · 
 · 
sofia_styl

I had an interview with ITKE and now I wait for the answer but if they answered maybe it's negative

Apr 18, 17 5:57 am  · 
 · 
sofia_styl

I had the final answer yesterday. So I guess if they haven't reply they will do in the next days

Apr 29, 17 7:59 am  · 
 · 
arch.shaheen

Me too ,I got a rejection letter yesterday :(

http://imgur.com/a/tMf2T

Apr 29, 17 8:35 am  · 
 · 
sofia_styl

Do you have any other options?

Apr 29, 17 8:39 am  · 
 · 
arch.shaheen

I admitted also for Vienna studio ,but get rejected also ,but in the two cases I admitted conditionly because I haven't graduated yet until Sep, my portfolio in my thought is very good ,but because I lack the certificate my chances got low ,no problem I will admit in the next period :) when my paper are ready ,hope the best for you :)

Apr 29, 17 10:49 am  · 
 · 
nkourtis

I applied to Delft mid march, which I have to confess felt quite late, and they said to expect a reply in 6-8 weeks. so late may?

when did you send your application?

Apr 11, 17 2:47 am  · 
 · 
sofia_styl

The same, mid March

Apr 18, 17 5:58 am  · 
 · 
rje_kk

KADK replies around first week of may if you get rejected (around May 8) but you might have to wait a few more weeks if you are waitlisted or selected. My guess is around May 24. Did you also apply to aarhus school of architecture?

Apr 11, 17 6:57 am  · 
 · 
sofia_styl

No I didn't apply because of the master programme I want. So it answers the same period no matter when the application was received?

Apr 18, 17 5:59 am  · 
 · 
ckchiu

omg thanks for the info i have been waiting for it for so long....i have already accepted an MArch offer from my undergrad school but still really wish to hear from KADK...fingercrossed

Apr 26, 17 5:21 am  · 
 · 
rje_kk

Hey sofia yes they reply around the same time. The wait is real.

Apr 27, 17 10:36 am  · 
 · 
rje_kk

ckchiu did you apply to aarhus too? I got through the first stage but they are taking forever to give out the final results. I think this week it should be out.

Apr 27, 17 10:38 am  · 
 · 
ckchiu

@rej_kk no because i just want to stay in cph only if i am really going that far to denmark (i'm from Hong Kong)..but my friend applied and also got through first stage and the admission people kept sending e-mail to him saying the process keeps on getting delayed...(he already accepted offer from AA Dip so nevermind....) scandinavian schools admin process is really.......efficient

Apr 27, 17 11:14 pm  · 
 · 
nickmar88

Did you get any decisions?

Apr 19, 17 7:09 pm  · 
 · 
nkourtis

I got a reply from Delft with an offer. 
Anyone else?

Apr 26, 17 8:13 pm  · 
 · 
sofia_styl

Not yet! When did you apply?

Apr 26, 17 11:23 pm  · 
 · 
nkourtis

mid march

Apr 30, 17 6:53 pm  · 
 · 
abhi_08

I had also applied mid - end of march in TU Delft . No reply yet !!

Waiting !!  

Apr 29, 17 7:43 am  · 
 · 
hanli

Hi I was wondering if you have heard anything from Delft? I am still waiting as well.

May 9, 17 11:09 pm  · 
 · 
kezari

Hi! Those of you that are waiting on a reply from KADK all had interviews? I know they expected to hold interviews in between 18-28 April and that you may also be given a space without interview, but it has REALLY lowered my expectations not hearing anything. I also applied mid March :(   

Apr 29, 17 6:03 pm  · 
 · 
sofia_styl

Deadline for KADK was 1st of March. I didn't have an interview

Apr 30, 17 8:30 am  · 
 · 
kezari

Ohh yes, I got confused! I sent my in mid February is what I meant to write.

Apr 30, 17 8:42 am  · 
 · 
sofia_styl

Ok! :) Let's hope for the best

Apr 30, 17 8:45 am  · 
 · 
rje_kk

Hey kezari , 

I had no idea that they were holding interviews. Did they inform you by mail with an update or something? 

Apr 30, 17 8:26 am  · 
 · 
kezari

It was stated in the admission info in their website. I am applying for one of the masters that accepts both, previous studies in design and architecture. I have a BFA in Industrial Design so I submit according to the Design Admission requirements. I know they have some slight differences so maybe Architecture doesn't have those details available.

Apr 30, 17 8:47 am  · 
 · 
ckchiu

so far i have not heard of anyone admitted had interviews before...

Apr 30, 17 2:59 pm  · 
 · 
kezari

Well that's good to hear then...I don't know anybody that studies there, only know what I've read in their website. I visited the school in March but couldn't get much info either.

Apr 30, 17 4:48 pm  · 
 · 
kezari

Anything from KADK yet, anyone? 

May 11, 17 9:26 am  · 
 · 
rje_kk

Nope. Not even a rejection.Which course did you guys apply for? I mean Spatial design , CITA or extreme environments?

May 14, 17 7:57 am  · 
 · 
kezari

I applied to Spatial Design. And you?

May 14, 17 9:22 am  · 
 · 
ckchiu

i applied to the urbanism & societal change...i basically gave up waiting already

May 14, 17 10:28 am  · 
 · 
rje_kk

I also applied to Spatial Design . And do you guys know if kadk only takes in students with two years work experience? Someone mentioned this the other day. So do they not consider the portfolio even if its good , just because of the experience?

May 15, 17 10:52 am  · 
 · 
ckchiu

not possible, i have 2 friends studying in spatial design MA, 1 got 1-year work experience and the other one have none (go straight from BA graduation to this MA programme). I think they are gonna release the result within these days, good luck people

May 15, 17 1:06 pm  · 
 · 
lynn88

Hello! I am also patiently awaiting to hear from KADK for Spatial Design. Still no word. Anyone else? Best of luck to you all and hang in there on the wait! Perhaps we'll be meeting one another in a few short months. Cheers.

May 19, 17 10:32 am  · 
 · 
sofia_styl

Hey! I didn't have an answer as well. Actually the deadline was 31st of March and their message says that the answer takes about 12 weeks, so I
everyone will have an ansnwer this week the latest!

May 20, 17 12:12 am  · 
 · 
sofia_styl

Just got accepted at KADK! Any other answers?

May 23, 17 9:46 am  · 
 · 
M.Carvalho

Hey guys. I have also applied to the Architecture and Extreme Environments program at KADK, and I have yet to receive a reply.

I was wondering if anyone else is still waiting for a reply as well or if anybody has received rejection emails?

May 24, 17 5:54 am  · 
 · 
sofia_styl

I applied with a friend the same day, I got my reply yesterday and she haven't yet. So I
guess you should still wait

May 24, 17 7:29 am  · 
 · 
jonathanudemezue

Hey, I have applied for a masters at KADK this year for Urbanism and Societal Changes. The deadline was 1st March and they said answers will be going out between then up till 1st May. Is it possible that receiving an answer early means you are accepted? And the later is least likely?

Apr 7, 20 9:22 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: