Archinect
anchor

US citizen considering UK RIBA part 2

gradapps

Hello,

I have a Bachelor of Science in Architecture from an American University. I've applied to several MArch programs, including UCL's RIBA Part 2 program. I don't know yet if I've been admitted, but in the mean time, I'm trying to learn more about licensure reciprocity between the US and UK. I know that NCARB does not have a reciprocity agreement with the UK (like they do with Canada or Mexico), and that MArch degrees from the UK are evaluated on an individual basis. I know that I can continue to earn AXP hours from an international internship under the O setting.  I'm not sure if I would remain in the UK to pursue RIBA licensure after completing my degree or return to the US. I'm hoping to talk to someone who has moved professionally or academically between the US an UK and learn more about the process and options available.

Thanks

Jan 17, 17 10:18 am

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: