Archinect
anchor

Ode to the Greatest Shoes Evah!

wurdan freo

I was crazy about the styling of these shoes, but walking in them was like walking on clouds... damn you Teva for discontinuing them!!!

Broke my heart when Addidas discontinued these bad boys as well... The Marathon Trainer!!!

Damn!!! I would go out and buy 10 pairs of the Teva's, but it would set me back like $1,400!!!

Oct 4, 16 11:04 pm
wurdan freo

Meant to say ... I wasn't crazy about the styling of these shoes. Duoy!

Oct 4, 16 11:05 pm  · 
 · 
wurdan freo

Here's what Teva had to say when I asked them about the discontinuation...

Thank you for contacting Teva!

In regards to your inquiry, unfortunately we no longer offer that style on our site. I apologize for the inconvenience, but we do have the Arrowood Lux WP that may be similar to that style.

If we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us!

Yazmine
Teva Customer Experience Representative

Ha! the arrowood lux!   look at this piece of crap!!

Hmmm.... I wonder if it feels like walking on clouds?

Oct 4, 16 11:14 pm  · 
 · 
midlander

since you brought it up, i am gonna have to plug for nike frees. my last 4 pairs of everyday shoes have been various stylings of them, and i am planning on number 5 soon. they are so light and comfortable. no bloody break-in period for any of them... and nice looking too.

Oct 5, 16 2:36 am  · 
 · 

I like Nike Frees. Though have moved on to Newtons for running. But Frees are great pair of anywhere sneakers.

Am I wrong for liking the last pair more than the first pair (Tevas)?

Oct 14, 16 12:43 am  · 
 · 
wurdan freo

Yes Nam... you are wrong... very very wrong ... :)

Oct 14, 16 2:01 pm  · 
 · 
I'm with wurdan: love you, nam, but you're wrong.

Boot weather started today! Color this lady happy and eager to pull out the new pair of black Via Spiga knee highs that came in the mail in August!
Oct 14, 16 10:29 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

I rock a pair of these Cole Haan Beauties everyday:

Oct 14, 16 11:50 pm  · 
 · 

Just to be clear I meant what I am assuming is the Arrowood Lux WP? Is it the color that is the problem? A bit too close to Trump?

Oct 16, 16 10:19 pm  · 
 · 
chigurh

Nam is right that other pair is better - at least those have some semblance of a new balance/urbanish look, but i don't like the speckled sole.  The first pair is for a full force granola pilgrimage - birkenstocks and socks.  The adidas are 2001 rave wear.  

Non posted a decent pair of shoes - personally I like born, kenneth cole, camper, among others..

Oct 16, 16 11:36 pm  · 
 · 
archiwutm8

I'm biased towards Nike SB's and some New Balances. Marketing works eh?

Oct 17, 16 4:55 am  · 
 · 

Rocking these whenever I can (must).

Jul 1, 17 5:01 pm  · 
 · 

VivoBarefoot moccasin, no 'support', 3mm sole. Started wearing these after reading Born to Run. Now anything else is unwearable. I have them in all-black, too.

Jul 1, 17 8:38 pm  · 
 · 
cipyboy

I just bought the Nike Rosche One few days ago as a replacement for my Nike Kobe, I guess this is the closest to that "walking in the cloud" feeling. This so I dont have to wear slippers at the office :D

Prior that, I had to return a Nike flyknit because I thought it just choked my foot and ankle too much and felt that it disrupted the blood circulation as I wore it at work. 

Jul 2, 17 2:28 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: