Archinect
anchor

Weiss/Manfredi Internship

Hi guys, 

I'm looking for an internship for this next fall 2016. I applied to a couple of firms in United States (New York and Chicago) and others in Europe. I already have internship experience with Gensler and Perkins + Will and the experience have been great. This time, I want to try something different in a small/medium architecture firm well-know for its architecture. 

I already receive an offer from Weiss/Manfredi in NYC. I checked in Glassdoor but there's no too much opinions about intern experiences. Also, I will have an interview with KPF (Kohn Pedersen Fox) Architects in NYC as well. With these two options I truly prefer Weiss/Manfredi because I think fits better in what I want. However, I will appreciate any experience of those two firms, especially in Weiss/Manfredi. 

I received an email saying that they "are happy to offer you (me) an internship" but tomorrow I will talk in more detail about the terms and conditions of the internship. But I can't wait to have more details, specially, how much they pay in a expensive city as NYC. Like I said, ANY info will be appreciate. 

Thank you in advance!

-M

Jun 14, 16 7:44 pm

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: