Archinect
anchor

Free ebook download

melajoyce

Just want to ask if someone knows where i can downliad for free dak kopec's environmental psychology for design I appreciate your help, cause id like to use this as reference for my thesis research

Feb 26, 16 11:16 am
Non Sequitur

Have you tried your school's library?

It's a large series of rooms with stacks of bound paper. People used to spend hours in these rooms looking for information instead of being lazy and asking random people on internet forums.

Feb 26, 16 11:27 am  · 
 · 
anonitect

Yep, just out of curiosity, and BECAUSE IT ONLY TOOK ABOUT THREE SECONDS, I searched my alma mater's library for it -they've got 3 copies on the shelf.

You really need to learn how to use the library. It's the most fundamental requirement for being an educated person.

Feb 26, 16 12:55 pm  · 
 · 
anonitect

And if they don't have it, they can get it for you through interlibrary loan. 

Feb 26, 16 12:59 pm  · 
 · 

Learn to use WorldCat (they even have an app). It will show you which libraries near you have whatever item you are searching for. Two within 10 miles of me have Kopec's book on their shelves. 

Most libraries even have a process through which you can request books be purchased if they don't already own it.

Feb 26, 16 1:36 pm  · 
 · 
melajoyce

Of course i tried going there, i wouldn't ask if i found it there wouldnt i' hahahha, fyi i know what a library is, and i know how to find books in it, ....... Thanks anyways

Feb 26, 16 9:43 pm  · 
 · 
gruen
Try talking to the people that work at the library. They actually went to college in order to answer questions like these.
Feb 27, 16 11:40 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: