Archinect
anchor

Interior Architecture / Architecture in Japan

Alexis Tappero

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum, I'm hoping it's still active !

Long story short, I am researching about the Work / Study opportunities in Japan. 

I am a native French speaker and I studied a Bachelor of Interior Architecture in Melbourne, Australia. I then completed a Master of Construction Management in Melbourne as well. 

Since then, I've been working in a construction / renovation company in New-Caledonia (French territory near Australia). It's been 2 years now. 

I'd like to go to Japan to study a Master of (sustainable) Architecture in order to work in the industry (and work at the same time depending on the possibilities).

From my research, I'm understanding that even as a potential international student, you need to speak Japanese. I'm assuming Architecture is mostly taught in Japanese, but if any of you have studied as international students in Japan, I'd be glad to hear your advices. 

Are there any international firms (in Architecture of course or interior architecture / design) that you know of ? I saw Klein Dytham architecture but of course, I'd need to speak Japanese. 

Seems obvious, but you never know.

Thank you in advance :) hopefully I'll get one post back ? haha

Feb 24, 16 12:18 am

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: