Archinect
anchor

Birthday gifts

james123

You won't believe it if I tell you what I found online! I found an amazingly varied range of affordable Ear rings on a site called caratoasis.com. They have rings for that all-important day of your life – your engagement.

Best of all, they have an online functionality to design and build your own rings, earrings, pendants, bracelets and necklaces. You can browse a cool range of diamond jewelry for occasions like weddings, anniversaries, engagements, and birthdays. You can add them to a wish list and can return and purchase when you have the money.

What is more? Their diamond jewelry looks cool and the best quality available on the net at the lowest possible price. Customer support is prompt and payment is secure. Do check out caratoasis.com yourself. I found it amazing! Their numbers are 866-602-2728 and you can place orders by phone.

Feb 9, 05 2:45 am

Hmmmm... shameless plug perhaps?

Feb 9, 05 8:49 am  · 
 · 
stephanie

diamonds are bad.

Feb 9, 05 9:52 am  · 
 · 
jitter12

you're going to make us actually type in the address? way to plug your site.

Feb 9, 05 10:04 am  · 
 · 
mm

wow, I thought it was bad when archinect'ers pimp their favorite architects and beers but this is just silly.

Feb 9, 05 10:31 am  · 
 · 
ge-ril-a

they must be really desperate to off load a bunch of crappy diamonds to go to the trouble of registering here and posting that.

someone out there must still think that architects are prime commercial targets!

i was a bit confused though as i have never heard of anyone giving earings as engagement gift?

maybe if you are an ear fetishist

i say bump the guy.

he got nothing to say!

Feb 9, 05 1:28 pm  · 
 · 

i'm used to the web design plugs and the 3d softward plugs, but this?!

Boy have these marketing guys missed their demographic. They should be fired.

Is there the blog equivalent of an autodialer now that blasts this crap out there?

Feb 9, 05 2:10 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: