Archinect
anchor

Resource for Reading(s)

Does anyone know a good resource for architecture articles, i.e. the ones you that are typically read in school. They come from books, from lectures, from .... but is there a place/places where some of these could be found? I have all my articles from school, but looking to gather some more on various topics.

Feb 7, 05 10:10 am
archiphreak

just do a typical internet search for the topics you want to gather information on.

Feb 7, 05 10:50 am  · 
 · 
sahar

43N88W,

I am not sure if there is an internet archive that you can access for free with this information. Most university's have subscriptions to databases that archive this info. If you find one, I am interested.

I rook a "Reading popular culture" class and the teacher, post-doc used EServer.org as a source for many of our readings. She combined this with readings the more well known theorists of the 1960s. It is relatively decent source, but I think you definitely have to sift through some crap to get what you want.

Feb 7, 05 12:51 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: