Archinect
anchor

someone has just responed to your post at archinect.com

le bossman

am i the only one who gets this message after i post on archinect? is there a way to turn it off? archinect is hooked up to one of my 'junk' email accounts that i don't check that often, so its not that big of a deal, but it is a bit frustrating when i open my account at the end of the week and it has 264 messages in it.

Feb 3, 05 12:48 pm
e

bossman, did you click the box under the submit and preview buttons to the right of the post a response window? that could be why you are getting them.

Feb 3, 05 12:51 pm  · 
 · 
THREADS

yes, just e-mail them that you don't want the message.

Feb 3, 05 12:52 pm  · 
 · 
le bossman

ah, duh

Feb 3, 05 12:54 pm  · 
 · 

if you don't want the notification emails, then make sure that you don't click the "nofity me" box when submitting a comment or post.

if you no longer want to receive notification for a specific thread, click the link at the bottom of the notification email that reads:
"To remove yourself from receiving further notifications from this thread, click here:"

Feb 3, 05 12:55 pm  · 
 · 
Suture

paul,

"click here" doesnt seem to be working. after several clicks, i have been getting barraged by the rather popular DWELL topic responses.

Feb 3, 05 12:58 pm  · 
 · 
le bossman

yeah, i must have accidentally hit it at some point...i can't believe i didn't see that

Feb 3, 05 12:58 pm  · 
 · 

suture - the "click here" link should be working correctly. you may have used two different aliases (screen names) in that thread and you may be only canceling notification for one alias.

Feb 3, 05 1:01 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: