Archinect
anchor

T-shirts??

nscheiter

i ordered mine about about 2 weeks ago, nothing.

im in missouri.

thanks

-neill scheiter

Jan 31, 05 12:04 pm
3ifs

thats wierd, i ordered one a week ago, and it came within a few days.

Jan 31, 05 12:51 pm  · 
 · 
e

yep, got mine after a couple of days too.

Jan 31, 05 1:01 pm  · 
 · 
3ifs

which one did you order, BTW? i have the 'architecture sucks' t.

Jan 31, 05 1:03 pm  · 
 · 
MMatt

My t-shirt took about 2 weeks, as well. Double check your PayPal account. If you don't have the cash in it, but it's linked to your checking account, you have to wait for the first transaction to clear before the second one goes through.

That's what happened with mine.

.mm

Jan 31, 05 1:19 pm  · 
 · 
e

i got the achitecture sucks and i used my credit card.

Jan 31, 05 1:40 pm  · 
 · 

nscheiter - every shipment is tracked. upon checking the tracking information for your order, it has been confirmed that your order was delivered at 5:05 am on January 28, 2005 in SPRINGFIELD, MO 65802.

your tracking number and lookup information should all be contained in the email that was delivered to you when your order was shipped.

for this and other related questions, please email us directly rather than posting a public discussion. we are very careful in our packaging and shipping methods to ensure everybody receives their t-shirts promptly and correctly.

i'm sorry to hear that you didn't receive your t-shirts, but somebody at the address you provided DID accept the delivery last week.

Jan 31, 05 2:09 pm  · 
 · 
BOTS

I hope mine are coming air freight?

Jan 31, 05 2:49 pm  · 
 · 

BOTS - international orders are shipped "global priority". delays can occur at customs and we have no control over that. your order was sent over a week ago, so you should recieve it soon.

Jan 31, 05 2:55 pm  · 
 · 
nscheiter

Paul,

Thanks for the reply.... i didnt mean to post a big discussion.

-Neill

Jan 31, 05 2:59 pm  · 
 · 
bigness

no email of item being shipped yet...must have been more than a week ago...

Jan 31, 05 3:48 pm  · 
 · 

Richard - international orders are not notified when shipping occurs. Your order was also sent over a week ago, so you should be receiving it very soon.

Please send all other t-shirt related questions/comments to us via email (contact page)

Jan 31, 05 4:10 pm  · 
 · 
ross

the guy who designed the "architecture sucks" t-shirt was my studio teacher about 3 years ago.

shower me with your jealousy.

Jan 31, 05 4:27 pm  · 
 · 
3ifs

OH ROSS I AM SOOOOO J3ALOUS!

seriously, i checked out his website and was impressed...

Jan 31, 05 4:31 pm  · 
 · 

clancy pearson, the guy who designed the crazy taperoll shirt, used to be my skeet shooting instructor.

Jan 31, 05 4:32 pm  · 
 · 
BOTS

thanks Paul. Guaranteed to be in the Royal Snail...... sorry Mail.

Jan 31, 05 4:46 pm  · 
 · 
J3

Not really a complaint, since I got my t's in a matter of days....but, USPS isn't much better, their tracking software/system takes 4ever to update. When I got the package they still showed the package as not having left the departure point! GO USPS!

Jan 31, 05 6:01 pm  · 
 · 
BOTS

- I've just been informed that your order has not been shipped because we're still waiting for your international shipping fee payment. You should've received about three reminder emails by now, so if you haven't been getting those please send me an email from a working account so we can send you instructions to complete your order.

Jan 31, 05 11:21 pm  · 
 · 
e

j3, it's just like most politicians. under promise so that they exceed expectations.

Jan 31, 05 11:26 pm  · 
 · 
bigness

may i suggest all the london archinect convey, clad in their architecture sucks tshirts, to the aa bar in a few weeks?

Feb 1, 05 6:40 am  · 
 · 
BOTS

Paul - e-mail received, payment paid

Feb 1, 05 3:26 pm  · 
 · 

You paid for shipping to Canada but your mailing address is in the UK.

Feb 1, 05 3:27 pm  · 
 · 
Clancy Pearson

skeet shooting lessons traded for scuba gear!

Feb 1, 05 10:07 pm  · 
 · 
BOTS

by default it said about shipping to Canada although I stated I'd like it mailed to UK!

Shall I start swimming?

Do I have to pay more, although if I'm swimming I'd want a discount?

Feb 2, 05 4:10 am  · 
 · 
ge-ril-a

Bots

Design your own!?

Feb 2, 05 8:52 am  · 
 · 
ge-ril-a

I did a set of workshop overalls (based on the finnish architecture students model)

ranging from

A r c h I t e c t i
R c h I t e c t I a
C h i t e c t I a r
H I t e c t I a r c
I t e c t I a r c h
T e c t I a r c h i
E c t I a r c h I t
C t I a r c h I t e
T I a r c h I t e c
I a r c h I t e c t

but actually without the upper case that outlook inserted

bold Times new roman black on white

a r c h i t e c t i
r c h i t e c t i a
c h i t e c t i a r
h i t e c t i a r c
i t e c t i a r c h
t e c t i a r c h i
e c t i a r c h i t
c t i a r c h i t e
t i a r c h i t e c
i a r c h i t e c t

FROM

architecti (which is not the actual finnish spelling) and in finnish actually means "someone obsessed with day to day tasks!"

to

i architect

like a word search aswell.

also

a photogram of a lightbulb

a scan of elvis in hawaii album

one of tintin

and one of bart simpson on skateboard with word bubble

"The bart(lett) sucks!)"

Best one I ever saw was a scan of the finish 50 mark currency note, which had/has a big portrait of Aalvar aalto's head on it

So

why not compete with the glamorous and do your own.

I will offer a trade/swap for any of the above

one size fits all

XXXXXL

Feb 2, 05 9:06 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: