Archinect
anchor

making more money that an architect

mdler
nicomachean

very inventive. at first I thought they were more of a "cultural consultant" that would 'enlighten' the client with a greater appreciation for music. the time will come. the time will come.

"enlightenment consultants" - Copyright 2005 nicomachean

Jan 27, 05 2:53 am  · 
 · 
ferplexion

"more money [than] an architect"
that's like saying "taller than Verne Troyer"

Jan 27, 05 3:59 am  · 
 · 
3ifs

what i want to know is, who the hell is so busy that they can't spend some time relaxing while loading up thier ipod? my god, everyone is so self-important these days... look what we have created, the demand for tech-monkies to load music onto our little music devices. that just screams excess.

Jan 27, 05 11:27 am  · 
 · 
Suture

the next NYtimes ad/ marketing story:

Wanted: ASS WIPER. i am too busy to do it. $7.14/ hour. Must have flexible schedule. Medical degree a must. No trasportation or hygenic paper provided. Provide your own tools. Contact 203-123-dump

Jan 27, 05 3:03 pm  · 
 · 
A

I'm holding out for that job loading product into the condom dispensers.

Jan 27, 05 4:09 pm  · 
 · 
Museschild

when i first saw this thread & the first 2 posts, I thought the article was going to be about people quitting their jobs as architects to become "enlightenment consultants..." a sortof 'queer-eye' type expert in taste, culture, and all things good...oh, and how to be incredibly cynical and sarcastic, too. Enlightenment consultant. nichom. i think you're on to something....live the dream, man....

Jan 27, 05 5:15 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

here's what would make this service worthwhile. instead of just downloading someone's entire cd collection, which has got to include discs that havent been listened to in ages, create "soundtracks of your life" for clients who can then play a particular soundtrack for specific times, moods, experiences etc. for an additional fee the soundtrack may include an original theme written just for them. i predict this idea will happen within the week. peace

Jan 27, 05 10:52 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: