Archinect
anchor

time reporting software

3ifs

what time reporting software works well for a small office environment? we are currently using a package called 'ezstreets', which in fact is complete rubbish IMO.

Jan 26, 05 1:48 pm
o+

Deltek advantage is very good. more than timekeeping, accounting, expenses, project control, etc.

http://www.deltek.com/deltekweb.asp?id=65

Jan 26, 05 1:51 pm  · 
 · 
el jeffe
Architectronica

Based upon FileMaker; I've used it and liked it.

Jan 26, 05 3:26 pm  · 
 · 
FOG Lite

I'm looking into this too and there's another program similar to Architectronica called Praesto.

Jan 26, 05 4:09 pm  · 
 · 
3ifs

FOG, do you have a link to the Praesto site?

Jan 26, 05 5:08 pm  · 
 · 
FOG Lite
http://www.basebuilders.com/
Jan 26, 05 5:10 pm  · 
 · 
coolhaus

I don't know if you have tried Journyx. It looks big and complicated on the website but it is totally free for under 10 users and is a very simple and easy way to log time accurately. It has its own reporting facilities built in and there is a company here in the UK that provides very easy to use graphical reporting software that can be linked into Sage Accounting. It is very easy to use from the users point of view (web-based) but has customisable report queries that can make it a very powerful tool for the project architect, accounts dept. and for partners around the boardroom table (with the graphical add on system in this case of course!).

We are 12 users inc. two admin and I have been testing it and logging time on my own system for six months. Just waiting to roll it out across the rest off the team.

Journyx is a very large US company with many blue-chip clients and although not specifiaclly for architects it is getting popular over here with architects due to the good work of some tie-ins with a consulting firm based here in London, UK

I would not hesitate to reccommend this product at all. It is totally free for under 10 users so you really can try before you buy - or like us use it totally free. If you grow - the licenses are cheap anyway (1000USD for up to 15 or 10 users approx.)

Mar 22, 05 8:14 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: