Archinect
anchor

I've seen God Yesterday...

rehabproject

I've seen God yesterday. He said to me I was a good boy, and my fiancée was good girl too. Then, he said to me I had done good studies (political sciences and history). He then said to me I was beautiful and clever. So I said him "thank you God, but if I am a good boy, beautiful and clever, why am I in cell". He answered I could be a good person, even in jail. He didn't understand. So I told him that my life was my cell. He said to me : "so you have to build a pretty and beautiful cell" ! "Hey Shut the fuck up" I reply. Then he told me "huhhh... you're not a good boy". I've said "thank you God, you're a good naive ans stupid God..."

Fell free to respond....

Jan 19, 05 1:51 pm
e

huh?

Jan 19, 05 2:14 pm  · 
 · 
Anonymous

I can see where your name came from

Jan 19, 05 2:20 pm  · 
 · 
e

hehehe.

Jan 19, 05 2:21 pm  · 
 · 
rehabproject

so from where is it coming ?

Jan 19, 05 3:58 pm  · 
 · 
meversusyou

where what is coming? the voices in your head or the amusing story above?

Jan 19, 05 4:25 pm  · 
 · 
TED

is that you insiderman?

Jan 19, 05 4:49 pm  · 
 · 
rehabproject

voices in my head...

Jan 19, 05 5:00 pm  · 
 · 
post-neorealcrapismist

the more i visit this website the wierder it gets. In responce to your story...
what if god was one of us?
just a stranger among us.
trying to find his way home.

Jan 19, 05 5:00 pm  · 
 · 
rehabproject

Hey guys and girls, have you ever dream in a so realistic way you found it was real life ? It was the impression I got when God talked to me just yesterday. I really want to know why it happened...

Jan 19, 05 5:03 pm  · 
 · 
instrumentOFaction

wow, just....wow. 'rehab'...hmm...quite the suggestion.

http://www.goddirect.org/prose/writings/july/ifgod.htm

Jan 19, 05 5:09 pm  · 
 · 
rehabproject

lol... guys come on don't be so stups' ! am just a poor french webmaster (http://www.rehabproject.org), trying to speak english for my english Course tomorow.... But if you want to say something about earthquakes, tsunami and gods, so am ready to continue posting stuffs like that

Jan 19, 05 5:12 pm  · 
 · 
rehabproject

no sorry TED, am not the InsideMan

Jan 19, 05 5:13 pm  · 
 · 
e

that music is a riot instrument. or is it?

Jan 19, 05 6:25 pm  · 
 · 
instrumentOFaction

e, scary eh? i found that site some time ago and its good for a few head-clearing minutes, i just read that tripe and shake my head. i shudder to think the webmaster gets of on my miniscule isp traffic but can't you just picture that guy in your mind??? wow, indeed.

make sure you surf around there some more...inflate his ego and check out the differing music per page....i could swear one track is the theme from Friday the 13th performed on a xylophone.

Jan 19, 05 8:04 pm  · 
 · 
RqTecT

Hey I post the Crazy Crap around here.

Jan 19, 05 10:17 pm  · 
 · 
instrumentOFaction

To quote Jack: "Is that crazy enough for ya'? Want me to take a sh*!& on the floor?" my bad, Stark...didn't mean to tread on your territory. ;-)

Jan 19, 05 11:55 pm  · 
 · 
RqTecT

It's OK...., I love the Creativity of your post.
Too many people take this World to Serious.

Jan 20, 05 9:46 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: