Archinect
anchor

Gnuform

monkeyboy

any info on the work of Gnuform. They are lecturing at Ohio State tomorrow and i was hoping to see some of their work before i make the trek.

Jan 18, 05 10:49 pm
boca

they don't have any work on their website, but you can find some images from their exhibit at UCLA> the lecture should be worth the trip

Jan 19, 05 12:01 am  · 
 · 
lifeform

*blech* (glform, jr.)

Jan 19, 05 12:17 am  · 
 · 
newstreamlinedmodel

They are nice people and both quite foxy. Go see 'em. The Gnu is supposed to stand for 'viscosity'. Woah! Viscosity! Gotta love the Viscosity.

Jan 19, 05 9:05 pm  · 
 · 
Francisco David Boira

I had the chance this winter break to meet JAson Payne and I think he is a very interesting guy. Also the work that is been produced by his students at UCLA is currently displayed in their gallery space...if in LA check it out.

Jan 19, 05 9:18 pm  · 
 · 
whitllam

I attend Ohio State and went to the lecture this week. Intriguing research area dealing with "furry" surfaces and the ambiguities and visual effects created by such surfaces. Even if you missed the lecture, their work is on display in the Knowlton Hall gallery through the end of February if you're within driving distance of Columbus.

Jan 22, 05 12:39 am  · 
 · 
ab_ny

We published Jason and Heather's research in an issue of 306090. Check it out. You can buy it from www.papress.com, search for 306090. It's in issue 06 (www.306090.org).

Jan 22, 05 1:02 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: