Archinect
anchor

Received my T-Shirts

J3

Got them this afternoon. Thank you Archinect!

Jan 18, 05 6:51 pm
duke19_98

got mine too...sweet. great packaging and shipping guys

Jan 18, 05 8:00 pm  · 
 · 
Appleseed

Me too. Architecture Sucks-

Jan 18, 05 9:25 pm  · 
 · 
instrumentOFaction

yep, the t-shirts are terrific! Good quality and i dig the packaging too. shipping from LA to Cincinnati took just a couple of days. Kudos to the designers and to Archinect.

Jan 19, 05 9:24 am  · 
 · 

For those of you that have received them, do the sizes run larger/smaller than typical? Unfortunately different t-shirt makers have different variants in sizes (i.e. American Apparel's shirts run a bit smaller than your generic Hanes or Fruit of the Loom.) and this is something I typically check out before buying a shirt.

Jan 19, 05 9:37 am  · 
 · 
J3

Shirt sizes are just right. (yes, aa shirts run really small)
If I had to compare...Fruit of the Loom

Jan 19, 05 10:08 am  · 
 · 
phreak125

just out of boredom...

if you buy a "vintage" shirt off of ebay or at your local salvation army, you'll notice that the size "runs small," just like aa. so my thinking is that fruit of the loom realised that americans are getting fatter by the day and started running their sizes a little larger (at times a full size up).

props to aa for not pretending a medium is a small...

Jan 19, 05 11:45 am  · 
 · 

There is a Size Chart next to the price on the TShirt page, but anyway, here it is also...

Jan 19, 05 12:36 pm  · 
 · 

just measure your favorite t shirt and pick the size accordingly. Paul says that the shirt did not shrink upon washing.

Jan 19, 05 12:37 pm  · 
 · 
J3

Phreak, I have to agree with you on that one. I recently bought a large pack of "Hanes" white t-shirts (undershirts). Last time I bought plain white t-shirts was 3-4 years ago. Not only was the XL size 1-2 sizes too big, but it almost reached my knees! Without trying to sound racist ...etc. I too have noticed that certain ethnic groups wear these same shirts (not tucked in) 3 sizes too large for them. Like you stated, is this a reaction to the ever increasing waistline of america + fashin trend?

Jan 19, 05 1:36 pm  · 
 · 
Pimp Minister Pete Nice

Someone needs to wear "architecture sucks" T to a crit and have someone take a picture, send it to Archinect so that we all can rejoice as one.

Jan 19, 05 5:44 pm  · 
 · 
Suture

what is the 2nd word under the "architecture sucks" t-shirt?

Jan 19, 05 9:59 pm  · 
 · 
Suture

and where can i score some of the wacky weed that clancy must have beed on when he designed that shirt?

Jan 19, 05 10:04 pm  · 
 · 
R.A. Rudolph

mexico

Jan 19, 05 10:11 pm  · 
 · 

Suture: that's M1 DTW (the designer's handle)

Jan 19, 05 10:42 pm  · 
 · 
crillywazzy

got mine yesterday too. i wore the arch sucks one to school. a few people recognised it off the site. several professors liked it. got 2 XLs. the sucks one fits well. but the male cathedral robot one is sized much bigger. it seems like it's a nightgown. gotta return it. paul or javier? is return/exchange an option?

Jan 20, 05 1:02 pm  · 
 · 

crillywazzy - if a t-shirt does not fit as expected, our policy is to have the buyer return the shirt in new/unused condition. we will then provide a full refund for that shirt. you then may order another shirt in a different size. i sent you an email with more information.

Jan 20, 05 1:26 pm  · 
 · 
xtbl

i'm wearing my "architecture sucks" t-shirt at school right now and so far it's gotten quite a few laughs, though mostly from jealous landscaper and urban planning students ;)

Jan 20, 05 2:03 pm  · 
 · 

please post shots of people wearing Archinect t-shirts to the image gallery. if there are enough, we'll make a gallery specifically for the shirts.

Jan 20, 05 2:08 pm  · 
 · 
sic
Jan 20, 05 3:35 pm  · 
 · 
Lukasz

i'm from poland, and there's no paypal here. :/ any ideas how to buy this great tshirts ? :/

Jan 20, 05 7:45 pm  · 
 · 
Clancy Pearson

Carl Spackler: This is a hybrid. This is a cross, ah, of Bluegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent, and Northern California Sensemilia. The amazing stuff about this is, that you can play 36 holes on it in the afternoon, take it home and just get stoned to the bejeezus-belt that night on this stuff.

Jan 21, 05 10:11 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: