We want to know why they went !

Apr 13, 15 2:11 pm
Non Sequitur

We?

Pretty damn presumptuous of you.

Apr 13, 15 2:14 pm  · 
 · 
Sylar46

Apologies, it's a quote from the mini-series. ( The Leftovers ) "I want to know why they went". Figured I should get help as I prepare to apply again for MArch next year.

Apr 14, 15 6:15 am  · 
 · 

Again?

This is sounding like you want folks who did not get in to their first through all choices of schools?

I hope everyone got in somewhere, it is always a good idea to have a fall back plan if that means keep working or a less prestigious non ivy school. It can be a blow to the ego not to get in to your top choices but admissions is a messy guessing game at best, people don't know you and only have a limited amount of information to judge your future success at the school 

It is important to remember the staggering amount of folks who drop out when looking at this process, if admissions were an accurate perfect system everyone would graduate, and on time.

Over and OUT

Peter N

Apr 14, 15 9:24 am  · 
 · 

It's an omen, ignore it at your peril.

Apr 14, 15 10:10 am  · 
 · 
Mr_Wiggin

At any rate it's a great show, really enjoyed the first season...

Apr 14, 15 10:29 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: