Archinect
anchor

Large Flat Bed Scanners in the City

Hi I will need to have large drawings (36" wide) scanned on a large scale flat bed scanner for documentation. I live in NYC and I don't want to be cheated on quality or price. If anyone has any suggestions at all on where to go for this kind of job please let me know. Or else I will have to go to... (and please kill me) Kinko's.

Jan 7, 05 11:48 am
design geek-girl

Professional on 30th between Bdway and 5th, if I'm not mistaken, handles this. Tell them you're a student, though they're not generally expensive, you might get a discount.

Jan 7, 05 11:54 am  · 
 · 
kyll

do you have any friends that work in arch or eng firms in nyc>? either they have them in their offices- (we have) or they could get you corp discounts at hudson blueprint, esteban's, or bpi. try and call them if worse comes to worse (which is going to kinko's)

Jan 7, 05 1:25 pm  · 
 · 
sameolddoctor

well, you can kill me here...i went to kinkos once here in pasadena, CA, and found out that they were cheaper than the small place we used to go to before that catered to Art Center students.
As we are not very rich, we go to Kinkos now....

Jan 7, 05 5:00 pm  · 
 · 
theWanderlister

Professional, or Firm, or Kinko's.... got it. Thanks for the help.

Jan 10, 05 12:23 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: