Dec 31, 04 9:39 pm  · 
 · 
ieugenei

feeling lucky this year 5.

Dec 31, 04 11:02 pm  · 
 · 
stephanie

i am stoked for 2005,
although last night we had a huge party at our house and now it is snowing outside, so there really isn't any sort of way to tell how messed up the yard is.

Jan 1, 05 11:11 am  · 
 · 
ge-ril-a

best wishes and good luck for the year ahead.

time for a revolution?

Jan 1, 05 11:22 am  · 
 · 
Cameron

2005 is going to be an incredible year. Happy New Year to all the 'necters out there.

Cheers
C

Jan 1, 05 12:26 pm  · 
 · 
A

I started 2005 off on the right foot with a visit from the police at 1am because my neighbors were complaining about the noise. I see a move for me in '05.

Jan 1, 05 7:53 pm  · 
 · 
liberty bell

A, good luck with the move - and good for you starting off the year with a bang!

stephanie, your post cracked me up. And made me feel old. But that's OK. I'm really looking forward to 2005, and maybe this year I'll have cause to a party which gives me concern about the yard!

Jan 2, 05 9:40 pm  · 
 · 
e

A, some neighbors you have. most neighbors would talk to you first. isn't that what neighbors do?

Jan 3, 05 7:31 pm  · 
 · 
spaghetti

lets hope for a better year in 2005... theres been a lot of things happening in our world this year, and I cant help but notice that it has affected the collective soul---i hope in the next yr we can all breathe a sigh of relief and find some hope and uplifting

not that 2004 was a bad year for all of us, but definately there is a lot on our minds as a whole, and at least for me, it was definately a heavy feeling year...

happy 2005 all!

Jan 3, 05 9:30 pm  · 
 · 
spaghetti

also... more humor!!! :D

Jan 3, 05 9:31 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: